What is hts ?
- Hyper Tunneling Services is a tunneling solution used to protect remote networks located in any datacenter, through GRE Tunneling or Gre Tunneling + BGP.
How does HTS works against DDoS Attacks ?
- Our infrastructure is located in The Netherlands / Amsterdam.
- The HTS Packages are suitable for any enterprise project and can handle all your needs.
- You’re going to receive a new Public IP address which you’ll be able to use for your users connect in your applications.
- Our HTS works like a shield, so your network will be protected/hidden behind our mitigation network through this new Public IP address. Your HTS will be availble for the most possible time, unless it exceeds the capacities of the choosen package you’ve acquired. In this case, you can always request an upgrade or a custom package for your specific problem.
- The HTS is stable improving your application / game server reliability and quality, keeping it smooth, being suitable for any implementation.
- All kinds of DDoS Attacks (TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, Socket Flooding and so on…) are mitigated into our systems and only the good traffic is allowed to pass.
- We develop our mitigation technology daily, improving it day-by-day to provide the most up to date and quality DDoS Protection available.
- Example usages : Social network applications (Facebook, Google+), Mobile Online Applications (Android / iOS / WP), Server-Client applications (Web Server, FTP, Mail Server), Game Servers and so on !
Reasons to choose our DDoS Protection
- Be protected 24h against all known DDoS attacks;
- The setup procedure is free of charge;
- Great quality for any application or game server
with specialized network engineers;
- Support with our DDoS
- Best DDoS protection for
online Games of the market.
- What are you waiting to improve
and ensure your business stability on
the online market ? Make your order
right now, and become
free of the online threats !
Hyper Tunneling Services
|Connectivity Type||L2 / L3 (GRE / GRE+BGP)|
|Clean Traffic (95%)||30 Mbps||60 Mbps||90 Mbps||Custom (100 Mbps +)|
|Location||Netherlands (AMS)||Netherlands (AMS)||Netherlands (AMS)||Netherlands (AMS)|
DDoS Protection Specifications
|Management Panel (Attack Reporting)|
|ARP Flood Protection|
|Port Scan Flood Protection|
|TCP Protection (All Types)|
|UDP/ICMP Flood Protection|
|Always on Protection State|
|Low False Positive Rate (<=1%)|
|Low Latency / Response Time Impact|
HyperFilter – Network Design