HyperFilter – Network Design
- Scalable DDoS Protection Level
- Management Panel (Statistics, Graphs, Alerts and Logs)
- Support Service (Available daily, between 10:00 AM / 10:00 PM (UTC-5)
- Always On – Protection State
- Low False Positive Rate (<=1%)
- Low Latency / Response Time Impact
- ARP Flood Protection
- Port Scan Flood Protection
- TCP Flood Protection (SYN, SYN+ACK, FIN, RST, ACK)
- UDP Rate Limiting Protection
- ICMP Rate Limiting Protection
What is hts ?
- HTS is a DDoS Protection Service used to protect remote networks through GRE Tunneling+BGP.
How does HTS works against DDoS Attacks ?
- Our infrastructure is located in The Netherlands / Amsterdam.
- Your network will be protected by our DDoS Mitigation Network which will take care of any incoming dirty traffic.
- The DDoS Protection Service will be always operating, unless it exceeds the capacities of the choosen package you’ve acquired. In this case, you can always request an upgrade or a custom package for your specific problem.
- HTS as a DDoS Protection Service is stable, improving your application reliability and quality, keeping it running smoothly.
- All kinds of DDoS Attacks (TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, Socket Flooding and so on…) are mitigated by our systems and only the clean traffic is allowed to pass.
- Our DDoS Mitigation Technology is updated daily, improving day-by-day to provide the most up to date and quality DDoS Protection Service available.
Reasons to choose our Remote Network DDoS Protection Service
- Be protected 24h against all known DDoS attacks;
- The setup procedure is free of charge;
- Great quality for any application
with specializing network engineers;
- Support with our DDoS
- Best DDoS Protection
Service in the European market.