What is hpp ?
- Hyper Protected Port is a proxy shielding solution, where we provide the best Anti-DDoS Solution for any remote application, located in any datacenter.
How does HPP works against DDoS Attacks ?
- Our infrastructure is located in The Netherlands / Amsterdam.
- The HPP Packages are suitable for any enterprise project and can handle all your needs.
- You’re going to receive a new Public IP address which you’ll be able to use for your users connect in your applications.
- Our HPP works like a shield, so your remote application will be protected/hidden behind our mitigation network through this new Public IP address. Your HPP will be availble for the most possible time, unless it exceeds the capacities of the choosen package you’ve acquired. In this case, you can always request a upgrade or a custom package for your specific problem.
- The HPP reduce the latency(lag/delay), improving your application / game server reliability and quality, making it smooth, becoming suitable for any implementation.
- All kinds of DDoS Attacks (TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, Socket Flooding and so on…) are mitigated into our systems and only the good traffic is allowed to pass.
- We develop our mitigation technology daily, improving it day-by-day to provide the most up to date and quality DDoS Protection available.
- Example usages : Social network applications (Facebook, Google+), Mobile Online Applications (Android / iOS / WP), Server-Client applications (Web Server, FTP, Mail Server), Game Servers and so on !
Reasons to choose our DDoS Protection
- Possiblity to keep your remote application in any datacenter;
- Be protected 24h against all known DDoS attacks;
- The setup procedure is free of charge;
- Great quality for any application or game server
with specialized network engineers;
- Support with our DDoS
- Best DDoS protection for
online Games of the market.
- What are you waiting to improve
and ensure your business stability on
the online market ? Make your order
right now, and become
free of the online threats !
Hyper Protected Port
|Service Compatibility (1)||Any Application||Any Application||Any Application||Any Application|
|Available Dedicated IPs (2)||1||1||1||Custom|
|Bandwidth (Clean / Protected Traffic)||5.000 GB (5 TB)||10.000 GB (10 TB)||15.000 GB (15 TB)||Custom|
|Network Priority (3)||3||2||1||0|
|Location||Netherlands (AMS)||Netherlands (AMS)||Netherlands (AMS)||Netherlands (AMS)|
|Very Low Latency/Ping|
|(1) Except websites, for this we have our HWP Service, which includes Layer 7 Filtering.
(2) You can quote with us, additional IPs for this package if necessary.
(3) We will try to mitigate attacks up to any level, however keep in mind that we must guarantee the most network resources for the packages with the highest priority (0 & 1).
DDoS Protection Specifications
|Management Panel (Attack Reporting)|
|ARP Flood Protection|
|Port Scan Flood Protection|
|TCP Protection (All Types)|
|UDP/ICMP Flood Protection|
|Always on Protection State|
|Low False Positive Rate (<=1%)|
|Low Latency / Response Time Impact|
|IP Connection Limiting||By Request||By Request||By Request||By Request|
|Allowed Protocols||TCP ONLY||TCP ONLY||TCP ONLY||TCP ONLY|
HyperFilter – Network Design